Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Lucknow, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR
Qualification: BE BTec MCA MTec ME Msc
Skills : Extensive Experience in different versions of Android, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components.
Technical Skills :
– Kotlin, Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screens, development tools, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components.
– Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
– Strong knowledge of Android UI modeling, UI Design Principles, and best practices.
– Knowledge of SQLite and data synchronization mechanisms with cloud storage.
– Exposure to the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
– Familiarity with the use of video features, WEB RTC, etc.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket.
– Experience on WebRTC is good to have.
Job Responsibilities :
– Can work in a fast-paced environment.
– Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
– Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Soft Skills :
– Must be able to work in a team.
– Must have good communication skills.
Industry TypeIT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering – Software
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategorySoftware Development
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
RESTGitbit bucketXMLSVNJSONWEB RTCAndroid SDKSOAP